It's been quiet on this site for quite a while; life with a kid is something that can take a lot of energy and time, especially if you want to play, meet friends and do other things too. But while I haven't posted for a while, there's been silent development inside my head, I've been thinking about various game elements, bottlenecks, what's really necessary for the game and what seems just to be encumbering it and many other details. I've got a huge amount of notes, and I've now started to go through them and implement the ideas to the rules, and to take unnecessary elements away from the game - at least for now.
Some mechanics are being replaced by others, even if the end result stays almost the same. New changes drops amount of cards to about 1/4 of the current amount! This is a huge change and makes the game a lot more clear, and while it brings some new expenses, reduced amount of cards makes it a lot more reasonable to think of it as a print publication instead of just pdf.
Come back later for more about this latest new mechanic and also what has given me new inspiration to develop the game further!